4 Shenton Way, Singapore 068807
$9.00 PSF (Guide)
SGX Centre is a twin tower high-rise complex in the city of Singapore. The development consists of two 187 m (614 ft) skyscrapers, located in Shenton Way. The two towers are named SGX Centre One and SGX Centre Two, and are situated together on an elongated, rectangular site. SGX Centre One and Two was completed in 2000, and 2001 respectively. The buildings was designed by Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates and the local Architects 61 Pte Ltd.
|Year of Completion:||2000 (SGX I) & 2001 (SGX II)|
|Building Height:||30 Storeys|
|Average Floor Plate Size:||9,720 – 10,215 sq ft|
|Car Park Space:||349 lots|
- Singapore Exchange Limited
- Oracle Corporation Singapore Pte Ltd
- Goldman Sachs Realty Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Turkish Embassy
- Aviva Ltd
- Blackrock Investment Management (S) Limited
- Amfraser Securities Pte Ltd
- 120-metre long urban mural wall
- Sleek glass curtained lobby
Interested in setting up your office in SGX Centre?
Send in your request for a non-obligatory discussion today.